BONUS PLATIN EXTRUDED POLYSTYRENE (XPS)
Bonus XPS is a rigid polystyrene-based (extruded polystyrene – XPS) board, one of the leading thermal insulation brands with high compression strength.
- Thermal conductivity coefficient is lower than other thermal insulation materials
- It has a closed cell structure.
- Thanks to its low water absorption feature, it has a continuous and non-decreasing thermal conductivity value.
- Its thickness does not decrease over time thanks to its high compressive strength and bending strength. We stock the 300 kPa but it could be ordered in 100-700 kPa.
- It has high freeze-thaw resistance even in water.
- It has a high modulus of elasticity and dimensional stability.
- Optimum vapor diffusion resistance.
- It can be used for recycling without mixing with other plastics.
XPS Usage Areas
The usage area of Bonus Platin XPS thermal insulation boards is quite wide.
- Underfloor heating
- In between double layer walls
30, 50, 80, other thicknesses available by order
XPS30, XPS50, XPS80