BONUS PLUS EXTRUDED POLYSTYRENE (XPS)
Bonus XPS is a rigid polystyrene-based (extruded polystyrene – XPS) board, one of the leading thermal insulation brands with high compression strength.
- Thermal conductivity coefficient is lower than other thermal insulation materials.
- It has a closed cell structure.
- Thanks to its low water absorption feature, it has a continuous and non-decreasing thermal conductivity value.
- Its thickness does not decrease over time thanks to its high compressive strength and bending strength.
- It has high freeze-thaw resistance even in water.
- It has a high modulus of elasticity and dimensional stability.
- Optimum vapor diffusion resistance.
- It can be used for recycling without mixing with other plastics.
XPS Usage Areas
The usage area of Bonus Plus XPS thermal insulation boards is as follows:
- Internal or external walls (Cappotto system)
- Underfloor heating
- With precast concrete elements
20, 30, 50, other thicknesses available by order
XPS20R, XPS30R, XPS50R